- Arm workouts target arm muscle
- Leg workouts target leg muscles
- Butt workouts target butt muscles
- Core workouts target core muscles
- Back workouts target back muscles
- Chest workouts target chest muscles
YOU CAN NOT TARGET FAT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT SPOT REDUCE FAT FROM A CERTAIN AREA ON YOUR BODY. CARDIO AND EATING HEALTHY LOWERS YOUR OVERALL BODY FAT.
Repeat after me
YOU CAN NOT SPOT REDUCE
*cops knock on door* “open up the door we smell marijuana” WHOEVER SMELT IT DEALT IT i scream at the door. *long pause* *police apologize* *muffled sound of handcuffs clicking outside*
just because a television show doesn’t actively address a specific issue doesn’t mean they’re actively avoiding it either. you know what happens when you try to stuff every possible social debate under the sun into one show?
you get glee.
that’s what happens.
WELL I GUESS I CAN SEE MY BOYFRIEND THIS MONTH AFTER ALL and don’t need to worry about getting the day off for a concert in a week and a half and can help dogs in need instead of working for the man
I’m going to go apply for a job for next semester
the best thing ever is to get promised a job only to have the hiring papers delayed on three occasions because of various issues of incompetency then get told the new store manager said not to hire anyone
well my dad is friends with the fucking company manager so you are going to hear about this, person who fucked me over
- what I say: "Life's just been so busy! Sorry I ( didn't get back to you, flaked on you last minute, pushed off deadlines).
- what I mean: The anxiety got to the point of paralysis. I really did want to do all those things, but I got overwhelmed and fell back on my tried and true coping method: procrastination. I'm sorry.
if you really believe that tumblr has taught you more about history or geopolitics or sociology than school, please take matters into your own hands and read a book, watch a nature documentary, anything. anything else.
jealousy in relationships is not a cute trait (◕‿◕✿)
guilting or controlling a partner’s behavior is not cute or romantic (◕‿◕✿)
jealousy is a major factor in and aspect of partner violence and abuse (◕‿◕✿)
don’t romanticize jealousy as though it were a healthy part of relationships (◕‿◕✿)